12v halogen bulb socket with tails for LED & halogen lamps
Name: G5.3/mr16 lamp holder
Rating: 250V 100W
(Division I can provide a different height of the bracket for the guests to choose, wiring can be based on customer requirements)
Voltage & Current:25V 4A
Silicone wave or Teflon wire :2X15cmX0.5mm2
Material: Porcelain body, metal fitting
Usage: For the lighting accessories.
JAMES offers a wide range of 12v halogen bulb sockets. These low voltage lighting solutions all run on 12VDC. LED 12v products can operate on two different types of current: Alternating Current (12VAC LED) and Direct Current (12VDC LED). Not all products operate on both. LED track lighting, often using LED light bulbs with MR16 and MR11 bases also can operate on 12 volts to 24-volt system. We also offer 12V LED G4 bi-pin lights and 12-volt LED strip lights and 12v LED cover lights.
1) How can I place an order?
A: You can contact us by email about your 12v halogen bulb socket details, or place an order online.
2) How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T and PayPal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using.
3) What’s the order procedure?
A: First we discuss order details, 12v halogen bulb socket details by email or TM. Then we will issue you a PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pre-epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production.
4)How do you take care when your clients receive defective products?
A: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit our customer or replace them in the next shipment.
5)How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A: We have spot inspection and finished 12v halogen bulb socket inspection. We check the goods when they go into the next step production procedure.
1. OEM: accepted;
2. FOB, CIF, CAF, Door to Door;
3. Payment term: T/T; LC; Western union; PayPal;
4. Certificates: CE, RoHS, UL, VDE, ISO9001 Quality System;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods;
5. HS CODE: 8536610000
7. Delivery Method:
A. Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Door-to-Door;
B. By air
C. By sea.
What is a 12V halogen bulb socket and how does it work?
A 12V halogen bulb socket is a device used to connect a 12V halogen bulb to a power source. Halogen bulbs are a type of incandescent bulb that use a tungsten filament and a small amount of halogen gas to produce a brighter and more efficient light than traditional incandescent bulbs.
The socket is typically made of ceramic or heat-resistant plastic to withstand the high temperatures generated by the halogen bulb.
The socket has two wires, a positive and a negative, that connect to the power source. When the power is turned on, electricity flows through the filament, heating it up and causing it to emit light.
The halogen gas in the bulb helps to prevent the tungsten filament from deteriorating as quickly as it would in a traditional incandescent bulb, which results in a longer lifespan for the bulb.
What are the common types of 12V halogen bulb sockets?
There are several common types of 12V halogen bulb sockets, including G4, G6.35, GY6.35, and GU5.3. The G4 socket is a two-pin socket with a spacing of 4mm between the pins. The G6.35 socket is a two-pin socket with a spacing of 6.35mm between the pins.
The GY6.35 socket is also a two-pin socket with a spacing of 6.35mm between the pins, but it has a different pin configuration than the G6.35 socket. The GU5.3 socket is a two-pin socket with a spacing of 5.3mm between the pins and is commonly used in MR16 halogen bulbs.
Each type of socket has a specific purpose and is designed to fit a certain type of halogen bulb. It is important to make sure that the socket and bulb are compatible before installation to ensure safe and effective operation.
How do I replace a 12V halogen bulb socket?
Replacing a 12V halogen bulb socket is a relatively simple process.
The first step is to turn off the power source to the socket.
Next, remove the old socket by unscrewing it or gently pulling it out of the fixture. If the wires are connected to the socket with screws, use a screwdriver to loosen the screws and disconnect the wires.
To install the new socket, connect the wires to the appropriate terminals on the socket. The positive wire should be connected to the center terminal and the negative wire should be connected to the outer terminal. Tighten the screws to secure the wires in place.
Finally, insert the new socket into the fixture and secure it by screwing it in place.
What are the benefits of using 12V halogen bulbs?
Based on my experience, there are 3 benefits to using 12V halogen bulbs. First, they are more energy-efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs, which can result in lower electricity bills.
Second, they produce a brighter and whiter light than incandescent bulbs, making them ideal for use in task lighting and other applications where bright, clear light is needed.
Third, they have a longer lifespan than incandescent bulbs, which can save money on replacement costs over time.
What are the best practices for using 12V halogen bulb sockets?
To ensure safe and effective operation of 12V halogen bulb sockets, there are several best practices that should be followed.
- First, always make sure that the bulb and socket are compatible and that the bulb is installed correctly. This includes making sure that the wattage of the bulb matches the recommended wattage for the socket, and that the bulb is securely seated in the socket.
- Second, avoid touching the bulb with bare hands, as the oils from the skin can cause the bulb to overheat and fail prematurely. Use gloves or a clean cloth when handling the bulb.
- Third, make sure that the socket and bulb are not exposed to moisture, as this can cause damage to the bulb and create a safety hazard. Keep the socket and bulb dry and protected from the elements.
- Fourth, avoid using 12V halogen bulbs in enclosed fixtures, as this can cause them to overheat and fail prematurely. Instead, use them in open fixtures where there is adequate air flow to dissipate the heat.
- Finally, always turn off the power source before replacing a bulb or socket, and make sure that the new bulb or socket is installed correctly before turning the power back on. Following these best practices can help ensure safe and effective operation of 12V halogen bulb sockets.