Bi pin light sockets type: G5.3/G6.35/G4
Voltage & Current:25V 4A
Lead wire max:200°C
Silicone wave or Teflon wire :2X15cmX0.5mm2
Material: Porcelain body, metal fitting
Usage: For the lighting accessories.
Bi pin light sockets, normally named halogen light socket, are applied to safe bulbs in ceiling lighting fitting and to provide a secure, trusted connection towards the electrical energy supply.
Bi pin light sockets characters: maximum outside diameter of 2 inches with a multi-faceted reflector lamps in the lighting industry, lighting models by the letters of the alphabet and numbers.
MR is the abbreviation of the English Multifaceted (Mirror) Reflector means a plurality of reflecting Surface composition into the reflector.
Round ceramic Bi pin light sockets, two Silicon tiers. Pair screw mount holes recessed
High Temperature Resistant, definitely designed for the high temperatures encountered on halogen assemblies.
Bi pin light sockets are fitting for any MR16 MR11 LED light or traditional halogen lamps.
1. OEM: accepted;
2. FOB, CIF, CAF, Door to Door;
3. Payment term: T/T; LC; Western union; PayPal;
4. Certificates: CE, RoHS, UL, VDE, ISO9001 Quality System;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods;
5. HS CODE: 8536610000
7. Delivery Method:
A. Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Door-to-Door;
B. By air
C. By sea.
1) How can I place an order?
A: You can contact us by email about your order Bi pin light sockets, or place order online.
2) How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T and PayPal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using.
3) What’s the order procedure?
- First, we discuss order details and production details by email or TM.
- Then we will issue you a PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to make pre-repaid full payment or deposit before we go into production.
- After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-25days if we don’t have the Bi pin light sockets in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment.
- After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.