G9.1011 Ceramic Light Bulb Sockets: High-Temperature Resilient Choice for Diverse Lighting Appliances.
1. Optional Color: Beige
2. Approvals: CQC / CUL / VDE / SAA
3. Body Material: Ceramic
4. Contact Material: Stainless Steel
5. Fixing Screw: M3
6. Rated Temperature: T250 °C
7. EU Rated Voltage: 250V / 2A
8. US Rated Voltage: 250V / 250W
9. Cable Type: 0.5-1.0mm² rigid or flexible cables
10. Cable Finish: Strip 6 mm
11. Wiring Way: Push In
12. Installs Way: Screw
1. Versatile Use: Ideal for LED downlights, LED ceiling lamps, decorative chandeliers, and more.
2. High-Quality Materials: Made from ceramic and stainless steel for optimal durability and heat resistance.
3. High-Temperature Resilient: Rated for temperatures up to T250 °C, offering safety and reliability.
4. Compliance: CQC, CUL, VDE, and SAA approved for high standards of safety and performance.
5. Easy Installation: Features push-in wiring and screw installation for easy setup.
The G9.1011 Ceramic Light Bulb Socket is a reliable and versatile solution for diverse lighting applications. Designed to handle the demands of LED downlights, LED ceiling lamps, and decorative chandeliers, this socket is made from durable ceramic and stainless steel, withstanding temperatures up to T250 °C.
It’s available in a neutral beige color, which complements various lighting designs. Compliant with CQC, CUL, VDE, and SAA standards, this socket ensures safety and top-tier performance. Furthermore, with push-in wiring and screw installation, setting up is a breeze.
Specifically designed for LED downlights, LED ceiling lamps, decorative chandeliers, and other lighting appliances.
What type of appliances is this socket compatible with?
The G9.1011 socket is mainly used for LED downlights, LED ceiling lamps, decorative chandeliers, and more.
What is the socket made of?
The socket body is made of ceramic, and the contact material is stainless steel.
What are the rated temperature and voltage for this socket?
This socket can withstand temperatures up to T250 °C, with a rated voltage of 250V for both the EU and US.
Which safety certifications does this socket have?
This socket has CQC, CUL, VDE, and SAA approvals.
What type of cable does this socket use?
This socket uses 0.5-1.0mm² rigid or flexible cables.