Light bulb and socket GU 5.3 socket
GY6.35 ceramic lamp holder with M3 clearance hole fixings. Rated at 10A 50V with temperature rating of T250.
Supplied with 350mm 0.75mm2 7599 single insulated Teflon wire (VDE approved), ends stripped to 8mm.
Light bulb and socket Features
Fixing M3 Screw
Termination Wire Leads
Current Rating 10A
Temperature Rating T250
Wire Length 350mm.
General default Light bulb and socket MR16 is GU 5.3 lamp holder, insert two pins. GU5.3 refers twisted thin hanging twisted kind of lamp holders.
Current MR16 halogen lamp holder, whether or GU 5.3 socket can be made high and low pressure, because it has a relationship with the lamps inside the drive.GU5.3 lamp base for low pressure, but there are many customers to be GU 5.3 socket made.
- MR16 LED replacement lights also come in a wide range of color temperatures from warm white LEDs to commercial white LED and multi color RGB LED.
- MR16 LED bases are available in the standard two pin GU5.3 bi-pin base as well as the E27 LED medium screw base.
- The products shown here are all the GU5.3 bi-pin base type, for other 2-inch diameter LED light bulbs. A G5.3 light socket is the fixture that holds and connects the G5.3 bulb to a power source. MR16 bulbs have two pin connectors.
While the GU10’s use a push and twist method of connecting to the socket. the MR16 simply push in place with metal clips also gripping the edge of the bin base.
They use a separate power supply, either an old type transformer or a newer switch mode to convert 250v AC mains to 12vDC. A transformer is a hefty box while most now use a switch Mode Supply, easy to make.
1. OEM: accepted;
2. FOB, CIF, CAF, Door to Door;
3. Payment term: T/T; LC; Western union; PayPal;
4. Certificates: CE, RoHS, UL, VDE, ISO9001 Quality System;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods;
5. HS CODE: 8536610000
7. Delivery Method:
A. Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Door-to-Door;
B. By air
C. By sea.
What is a G5.3 Light bulb and sockets？
Answer 1: A G5.3 light bulb is a type of low-voltage halogen bulb that has a bi-pin base with a 5.3mm pin spacing.
Answer 2: What is the maximum wattage that a G5.3 light bulb can handle?
The maximum wattage that a G5.3 light bulb can handle depends on the specific model, but it is typically around 50 watts.
Answer 3: What is the voltage rating of a G5.3 light socket?
The voltage rating of a G5.3 light socket is typically 12 volts.
Answer 4: What materials are G5.3 lamp holders made of?
G5.3 lamp holders can be made of various materials, including ceramic, plastic, and metal.
Answer 5: What types of bulbs can be used with a G5.3 light socket?
G5.3 light sockets are designed to hold bulbs with a bi-pin base and a 5.3mm pin spacing, such as G5.3 halogen bulbs.
Answer 6: Are G5.3 lamp holders compatible with LED bulbs?
G5.3 lamp holders are not typically designed for use with LED bulbs, but adapters may be available to make them compatible.
Answer 7: What is the size of a G5.3 light socket?
The size of a G5.3 light socket depends on the specific model, but it is typically around 16mm in diameter and 9mm in height.
Answer 8: What is the difference between a G5.3 light socket and a G4 lamp holder?
A G5.3 light socket has a pin spacing of 5.3mm, while a G4 lamp holder has a pin spacing of 4mm.