Porcelain Low voltage light socket with tails for LED & halogen lamps
Name: Low voltage light socket G5.3/mr16
Rating: 250V 100W
(Division I can provide a different height of the bracket for the guests to choose, wiring can be based on customer requirements)
MR16 lamp holders Color: White
Voltage & Current:25V 4A
Silicone wave or Teflon wire :2X15cmX0.5mm2
Material: Porcelain body, metal fitting
Usage: For the lighting accessories.
A G5.3 Low voltage light socket is a type of lamp holder that is designed to accept bulbs with a G5.3 base.
Low voltage halogen quartz bulbs, light color rendering property closest to the natural light and has a very good decorative effect, the bulb is fully adapted to the ordinary Low voltage light socket and the normal work of the existing mains voltage.
- Electronic transformer input pin with two electrodes of the lamp connected electronic transformer low-voltage output pin through the bottom of the ceramic insulation tube extending outward respectively connected to two electrodes with low-voltage halogen quartz bulbs.
- Ceramic insulation barrel open vents located outside the outer envelope, the bottom assembly shell.
- The utility model can replace existing incandescent bulbs and fit in a standard now widely used in ordinary Low voltage light socket and lighting fixtures.
1. Q: Are you a factory?
A: Yes, we are a factory with the right to self-export.
2. Q: How are the goods shipped?
A: Goods are shipped by sea/by air/by express.
3. Q: Can I have samples?
A: Yes, we provide samples for most of our Low voltage light sockets.
4. Q: Can I change the packing to color box?
A: Yes. You can assign the packing and we will do it for you.
5. Q: Can I do customized products?
A: Yes, just tell us your detail requests and we can do ODM&OEM as your requirements.
6. Q: What is the voltage rating for G5.3 Low voltage light sockets?
A: G5.3 Low voltage light sockets are designed for use with low voltage bulbs typically rated at 12 volts.
7. Q: Are G5.3 Low voltage light sockets compatible with LED bulbs?
A: Yes, G5.3 Low voltage light sockets are compatible with LED bulbs.
8. Q: Can G5.3 Low voltage light sockets be used with halogen bulbs?
A: Yes, G5.3 Low voltage light sockets are compatible with halogen bulbs.
9. Q: What is the difference between a low voltage and high voltage light socket?
A：A low voltage light socket is designed to accept bulbs with lower voltage ratings, typically 12 volts. A high voltage socket is designed to accept bulbs with higher voltage ratings, typically 120 volts or more.
10.Q: Can G5.3 Low voltage light sockets be used in track lighting fixtures?
A: Yes, G5.3 Low voltage light sockets can be used in track lighting fixtures designed for low voltage bulbs.
1. OEM: accepted;
2. FOB, CIF, CAF, Door to Door;
3. Payment term: T/T; LC; Western union; PayPal;
4. Certificates: CE, RoHS, UL, VDE, ISO9001 Quality System;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods;
5. HS CODE: 8536610000
7. Delivery Method:
A. Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Door-to-Door;
B. By air
C. By sea.