Socket for led with M3 clearance hole fixings.
Rated at 10A 50V with temperature rating of T250. Supplied with 350mm 0.75mm2 7599 single insulated Teflon wire (VDE approved), ends stripped to 8mm.
socket for led Features
Fixing M3 Screw
Termination Wire Leads
Current Rating 10A
Temperature Rating T250
Wire Length 350mm.
G5.3 ceramic light sockets are commonly used in low-voltage lighting fixtures to hold and connect MR16 bulbs.
The socket have a bi-pin base with a spacing of 5.3mm and is made of ceramic material that can withstand high temperatures.
In order for any system to operate at maximum efficiency all of the parts must be in good working order and reliable. For this reason, International Light Technologies offers a range of lamp holders to complement the lamps we offer.
- Sockets for led are an essential part of a lighting system and the wrong choice can lead to lost power and lamps not working effectively.
- All lamps are listed with a rated voltage and wattage and it is essential the means provided to get the power to the lamp from the power source is a good and effective one.
- Under-powering or over-powering a lamp can have a large impact on the life of the lamp as well as its spectral output.
In this section you will see some of the more common sockets for led used with our lamps along with readily available options that we stock for immediate delivery. These options include different wire lengths and threaded mounting holes.
The socket for led maximum ratings are listed so you will know if your lamp can be safely installed in each lamp holder.
Please note that the maximum temperatures listed apply both to the wire used and also the ceramic upon which the lamp sits. The temperature at the ceramic will be much higher than along the wire.
1. OEM: accepted;
2. FOB, CIF, CAF, Door to Door;
3. Payment term: T/T ; LC; Western union; PayPal;
4. Certificates: CE, RoHS, UL, VDE, ISO9001 Quality System;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods;
5. HS CODE: 8536610000
7. Delivery Method:
A. Express: DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Door-to-Door;
B. By air
C. By sea.
Are G5.3 sockets compatible with LED bulbs?
A: Yes, G5.3 sockets are compatible with LED bulbs.
What types of lamps are compatible with G5.3 sockets?
A: G5.3 sockets are compatible with MR16 lamps.
Are there G5.3 sockets with a reflector?
A: Yes, there are G5.3 sockets with built-in reflectors to direct light.
What is the difference between a G5.3 socket and a G4 socket?
A: A G5.3 socket has a spacing of 5.3mm between the pins, while a G4 socket has a spacing of 4mm.
Can G5.3 sockets be used in track lighting?
A: Yes, G5.3 sockets can be used in track lighting fixtures.
Are there G5.3 sockets with a grounded connection?
A: G5.3 sockets do not have a grounded connection.
What is the temperature rating of G5.3 ceramic light sockets?
A: G5.3 ceramic light sockets can typically withstand temperatures up to 392°F (200°C).