T8 lamp holder G13 LED fluorescent lamp holder FL013
Type: T8 lamp holder
Lamp centre: 23 mm
Rated at 500V 2A
Raw material: PC (housing)+Phosphor bronze (Conduct Contact)
Snap in pins with stainless spring
Starter position: at the front
Max. temperature heat-resistance fluorescent lamp holder: T110℃
T8 lamp holder with leaf spring allows a lamp length tolerance compensation of 3mm
For cut-outs open at the rear or enclosed cut-outs with 4.5 mm diameter locating hole.
Export standard carton
20pcs every inner packing,
Port of loading: Fujian, China.
OEM and ODM are available.
Payment & Delivery:
Lead Time: 20 days after received 30% deposit
Payment: T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union
Free samples for one to three pieces, Freight on customers’ side
LCL by express, e.g.: FEDEX, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc
FCL or LCL by ship
Fluorescent (T8) lamp holder:
HS code: 9405920000
T8 lamp holder is suitable for all kinds of fluorescent light lamp.
All T8 Fluorescent lamp holders should pass 4 quality inspections before loading.
QC Standard: CE, SAA, CUL, VDE, UL, PSE.
A T8 G13 fluorescent lamp holder is a type of socket used to hold T8 fluorescent tubes with a G13 base.
- Can a T8 G13 lamp socket be used with LED tubes? – Yes, as long as the LED tubes are designed to be compatible with T8 fixtures.
- What is the difference between T8 and T12 lamp holders? – T8 holders are designed for T8 fluorescent tubes, which have a narrower diameter than T12 tubes. T12 holders are wider to accommodate the larger T12 tubes.
- Are T8 G13 lamp sockets compatible with dimmer switches? – Yes, as long as the ballast and lamp are both compatible with dimming.
- What materials are T8 G13 lamp sockets made from? – They are typically made from thermoplastic or ceramic materials.
- Can T8 G13 lamp holders be used with high-output fluorescent tubes? – Yes, as long as the holder and ballast are rated for the higher wattage.
- What is the difference between shunted and non-shunted T8 G13 lamp holders? – Shunted holders are designed for use with electronic ballasts, while non-shunted holders are designed for use with magnetic ballasts.