lamp socket parts for E-12 Candelabra, E-17 Intermediate, E-26 Edison Medium, E-39 Mogul, Halogen, Florescent and International Bulb Socket Bases.
Metal, Plastic and Porcelain Lamp Holder. Carnival, Sign, and Display Lamp sockets and Pre-Wired Lamp Socket Pendant Kits.
Grand Brass Lamp Parts has the largest selection of Lamp Sockets and lamp socket parts for all of your Lighting needs.
lamp socket parts, Lamp Cord, Lamp Switches, and Related Electrical Lamp Parts:
JAMES Supply offers the best selection of manufacture lamp socket parts that are
essential to lighting dealers, lighting manufacturers, and those involved in
professional lighting restoration, custom lighting, and lamp repair. We go out of us
way to ensure the lowest prices and highest quality with all of the lamp socket parts
and components in our inventory.
A lamp socket is the part of a lamp that holds and connects the light bulb to the electrical circuit. It typically consists of several parts, including:
- Socket shell: This is the outer part of the socket that provides a base for the bulb to screw into.
- Insulating sleeve: This is a thin layer of insulating material that surrounds the metal shell of the socket, preventing electrical current from flowing through the metal parts of the socket.
- Center contact: This is the metal tab or screw at the bottom of the socket that makes contact with the base of the light bulb, completing the electrical circuit.
- Socket switch: This is a mechanism attached to the socket that allows the user to turn the lamp on and off.
- Wire connections: These are the metal screws or tabs on the sides of the socket that connect the socket to the lamp’s electrical wiring.
All of these parts work together to create a safe and reliable connection between the light bulb and the electrical circuit of the lamp.
Lamp socket parts are factory direct, and all of our 18/2 plastic cords sets and spool cord are available at the best prices anywhere. Our line of lamp and fixture sockets is
geared towards lighting restoration and lamp repair but is available in bulk quantities for manufacturing, and is constantly being upgraded to meet the needs of an ever-changing lighting market.